Blog 2.7

Welcome back fellow sharks! This week was super productive as I was able to get outside and shoot a wee bit over the weekend! This was a super nice change of pace, with footage in the bag now it's time to edit some stuff together and see what we got! While filming some stuff purely for cinematic shots, we were also able to get out and film some of our documentary about the girls basketball team. Lots of crazy stuff happened, and I have a few more bruises now then I did before filming a few of the scenes:) I'm excited to see what I can put together and I also look forward to editing. With editing alone I can completely change the tone with stuff like color grading. It can go colder/blue for a darker tone or a warm/red color grade for a relaxed and warm video. It's all part of the movie magic that turns videos into cinema. Big changes have happened and bigger changes are coming.

Comments