Blog 2.8

Welcome back best friends! I have been very very busy with editing a video to show you guys:) So far I have edited about 4 minutes into it, showing clips of what I filmed and then explaining my project. It's been nice to use some fancy schmancy editing skills to really make the project POP! I made a goal to make a cinematic video and I definitely met that goal. It was somewhat surreal to be able to sit down and edit the finalized shots. I would judge my success based on how well I thought the shots looked, and I think that they do look good. Not professional like my friend Roger Deakins, great guy once you get to know him, but still very solid shots in my opinion. I felt that I met all my goals while doing this project, and as a result I was able to have a polished end result that looks good. I used lots of lessons learned from my previous project to help me get through this one. I learned what not to do, I was able to make sure that I avoided habits that tend to become roadblocks in productivity. Below are pictures of me and my best friend Adam Mansfield, great guy once you get to know him, and my mom took a photo of me eating at Applebee's. I was successful in this project, and I'm excited to share this video with you. Goodbye:)

Comments