2.3
Welcome back ya friggin turds! This week I brainstormed lots of different ideas
for a film to make. At first I was thinking about focusing completely on nature,
but as I did more research I realized that good cinematography focused on a
subeject. It isn't all about pretty shots that look cool, the best
cinematography is about telling a story in the most unnoticabe way possible. I'm
thinking about finding a good song to use in the video, and then building the
whole narrative around it. It will be a basic video, where the protagonist faces
a simple problem that he must overcome. This way, I can focus on the
cinematography instead of trying to craft a complex narrative. I want to begin
filming over the long weekend, this way I can edit the video and see where I am
so far. Then I can improve and polish the video into a final product.


This sounds awesome Anthony! I always enjoy watching your videos! How difficult do you think it will be to tell a story without a complex narrative? Do you think it will be easier or more difficult?
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this!!? I’m so excited to see what you come up with, your stuff is always great! Do you think you’ll have this finished by the end of Genius Hour?
ReplyDelete