Blog 2.0
Hello there fellow sharks, welcome to my humble workspace. This time around I will be focusing on cinematography. According to Google, cinematography is "the art of making motion pictures." While I do have some experience with making videos, I have yet to create something that looks legitimately professional. If I can learn how to frame shots, pick interesting subjects, and perform smooth camera movements, maybe I can begin to create better content for my viewers. If I begin treating the camera like a paintbrush, then maybe my shots will start to feel meaningful and deep. I plan to shoot mostly nature shots, I don't plan on incorporating any story elements into the video that I'll create, but that may change as time passes on. I plan to just focus on my work that I create, if I start comparing myself to Roger Deakins then I will most definitely feel like an utter failure. I've taken a few screenshots of some of my previous work and I will post them below. I chose similar looking shots to compare each other to. I feel like they are the some of the best shots I've done so far, but this will change as I spend more time diving deep into cinematography.
![]() |
| ^Nuclear Roundhouse Punch 2 |




Comments
Post a Comment