Blog 2.4

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADS MY NAME IS ANTHONY RAY AND THIS IS MY BLOG. I'm thinking about starting off the blogs with that now, it's got so much quirky energy and I really dig it, leave your thoughts in the comment section down below. Anyways, the blog, yes the blog 2.4. Things are going pretty smoothly, the change in weather has opened up the door to nature. It's time to go explore and film some sexy stuff. I have yet to do much filming, but I have done quite a bit of planning. I'm going to shoot some really cool timelapse shots, some in slow-mo, all the works. And then voice over and make something that's (hopefully) meaningful. I've started filming some timelapses already, some have been very unsuccesful based on poor shot placement. But I shall bounce back baby. Good things are coming, the roads have cleared, the ice has melted, the groundhog has predicted the future, and it's all looking friggin good! Here's a frame from an unreleased video that has some really good shot composition:)

Comments

  1. Love the Enthusiasm Tony!! When do you play to shoot your next big film? Keep up the creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts