Blog 2.5

Welcome back fellow sharks! This week was spent planning shots with my friend Wesley. We talked alot about the different locations that we could potentially film at, and we weighed lots of options. The video should be fairly short, around 5-7 minutes hopefully, so it won't take ages to film like a movie would. There will be special effects in it, cheesy ones are the best I can do but they're still special and they're still effects. We plan to film some footage out at spotted eagle, I plan on diving in and doing a little swimming for a bit. Maybe I'll wear a wet suit under my clothes if it doesn't interfere with the costume. I also might get buried in a shallow grave, which isn't much fun at all, speaking from past experience. The dirt is heavier than it looks, making it very hard to breath and stay calm, and it's also very cold. There will also be a chase scene, and I will have to make sure I stay safe when I get tackled into the ditch. Plans are being made and filming days are being scheduled, we're getting er' done baby:) Below are some paused shots from an unreleased film that I shot a year ago nearly to this day.

Comments

  1. I like how you had each little part planned out which will help with the time. What has been your biggest setback or challenge? Do you enjoy this type of filming more or making movies?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts