Blog 2.6
Welcome back my friends. I love you. A lot. Anyways, thanks for tuning into my blog. Please Like, comment, subscribe, and donate to my patreon. Back to the blog now. I'm definitely feeling a slight time crunch now, not a ton has been filmed, prom kind of took up all of last weekend so nothing happened there. It's all a matter of getting out there and shooting video now. The plot may stay the same, it may change, it all depends on the amount of time that we have and how much homework I have over these next few weeks. I have desperately wanted to reshoot the survival film this year and finish it, but I just don't think I'll have the same opporutnity as last year's quarantine. It's definitely become a passion project and I spend a ton of time day dreaming and thinking about it, I probably could've thought about something more productive instead but I enjoy dreaming about what it could be. Things are moving slow but this will also inspire me to grind out something that's beautiful and creative. I'm excited to push myself as time goes on during these next few weeks. Oh and here is some photo's of me eating a cactus, I actually squeezed some dish soap into my mouth beforehand so that my mouth could get all foamy from eating it but it ended up being the nastiest thing I'd ever done. 9.7/10 would not recommend.




Hi its Ilyssa, not Jenna, (I know confusing) ANYWAYS, have you followed your action plan? How do you plan to overcome the issue of time management or being too busy to work on your project?
ReplyDeleteI love you too Anthony. A lot. Anyways how are you going to be more productive and stop dreaming about
ReplyDeletewhat things could be? What’s the soonest it would be done in a perfect world.
Anthony, you are very, very talented. Are you going to try and film as much as you before next week? I’m excited to see what you come up with!
ReplyDelete